Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Johan Liiva (Arch Enemy)

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Jon Nodtveidt (Dissection)

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Björn Gooßes (Night In Gales)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I like Anders Fridéns later recent growling, because it is more "trebly" than that of most others. Especially if you listen to the song "Colony" - that's cool growling imho.

The lad from At the Gates is however by far the sickest growler I've ever heard - like it when I'm in a sort of aggro-mood....

Also like Stanne for his combination of growls and clean vox, but my fave is Anders, although the other two are closely - different moods different growls
:rolleyes:

Mikael Akerfeldt is obviously the most talented....But my vote would have to go to Tomas Lindberg or Jon Nodtveidt....Johan Hegg is also very good......Btw does anyone besides me prefer Mikael Stanne's growling in The Gallery than in Haven?

hmm I think Mikaels growls on The Gallery were A Typical for a "gothenburg" metal act. His Haven vox are pretty unique and of course are still brutal, so im kinda indifferent.

well that would be awesome, of course...and a remake of Shadow Duet!!!!! Akerfeldt could play the Shadow of Darkness and the narrator :)

that would be sweet, Bjorn Strid and Akerfeldt did a duet on the Soilworks last CD, it was pretty damn nice. Strids clean vox are underated I think, their pretty damn good if ya ask me.

@FV hmm.........i feel silly when I headbang but its kinda involuntary...........just kinda spur of the moment when your listening to metal. I wanna grow my hair out.........perhaps I will..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm