Metal vocalist survivor

Do we really need another survivor?

• Hell yes, DT board needs all the action it can get

Votes: 26 86.7%
  • No, it's a silly idea

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
Here's a list of the more credible (black/death) contestors mentioned, with bands included (where they are lead vocalists) for the masses of Italian Dark Tranquillity board moderators :p

Anders Friden (In Flames)
Angela Gossow (Arch Enemy)
Alexi Laiho (CoB)
Bjorn Strid (Soilwork)
Chuck Schuldiner (Death)
Dan Swanö (you're joking right?)
IC Vortex (Borknagar)
Garm (Borknagar/Arcturus/Ulver)
Ihsahn (Emperor)
Tomas Lindberg (AtG/The Crown)
Mikael Stanne (Dark Tranquillity/In Flames/Hammerfall :D)
Mikael Åkerfeldt (Opeth/Katatonia)
Peter Tagregn (Hypocrisy)
Shagrath (Dimmu Borgir)
Taneli Jarva (Sentenced/The Black League)
Vintersorg (Vintersorg/Otyg/Borknagar)

That's 17, and about 13 of them are going on the poll for sure...

you can't leave out Carcass' Jeff Walker, it would be heresy.

and also, how about Matti Kaerki (spelling?) from Dismember?

- Mikael Stanne
-Taneli Jarva
- Vintersorg
But in list there´s no-one who hasn´t been mentioned already..

@ormir: the vast majority of italian moderators thanks you dearly. ;)
well, if we're in for a survivor game let's do it properly: i guess up to 15-16 of those mentioned could go on the poll. i agree with mister t. that jeff walker should be on the list. if we have to rule out 2 growlers, i'd pick angela gossow (not to sound sexist, but the only girl in an all-male poll would be a little out of place in my view) and the guy who only sung in borknagar since the band is already featured twice. :p

rahvin.

i want to try anyway. i think a wise game of allegiances might push all the non-rahvinists towards a second candidate (thanatos?) :lol:

hyena

I'm back (from a place you don't want to know)

Yes, this shall be done properly. But are you seriously questioning the ability of a person inside Kehä 3 Hearse? We both know they are among the most intellectual people around. Unlike the "other places".

I put a prerogative on UM bands, such as Arch Enemy and CoB. Both of them may not have the best singer around, but I want people from other forums to come here to defend their bands :p

a DT forum members survivor would be fun, complete with a profile for each member, written by someone else :tickled: