Best Metal Album Released This Year?

V.V.V.V.V. said:
No offense but that just makes you seem really fucking dumb or ignorant...it LEAKED. This is the age of Internet music. Get over it.

You dumbshit. I fucking know it leaked. It HAS NOT been officially released. Period. Go back and read the title of the thread. It's pretty black and white. Get over it.

Who's the ignoramus?

Doomcifer said:
You dumbshit. I fucking know it leaked. It HAS NOT been officially released. Period. Go back and read the title of the thread. It's pretty black and white. Get over it.

Who's the ignoramus?

None of the songs are different on the leaked version than on the album, so why not?

Well either this thread gets sticked and plays out most of its existence on off-topic discussion, or more noobs will just make similar threads every other week for the next seven months.

In other words you can't win.

UndyingDarkness said:
None of the songs are different on the leaked version than on the album, so why not?

Exactly. In this modern world, leaked and released count for the same thing to MOST people. It's not like it's any different and there are plenty of people who just can't fucking WAIT to add it to their top tens (not me, but still)...

Maybe my post was a little harsh.