Risquit

Sep 16, 2003
San Diego
Visit site
U.S. official releases (of course, Europe got DT & Bloodbath in 2004):

Dark Tranquility--Character
Strapping Young Lad--Alien
Bloodbath--Nightmares Made Flesh

guys, check out the new Primordial, "The Gathering Wilderness", it's GRRRREAT!

The new November's Doom might appeal to a lot of Opeth fans, it's pretty damn good too!

for me :

Primordial - The Gathering Wilderness (DIVINE) :)
and
Shining - IV - The Eerie Cold (AMAZING !) :dopey:

Good surprise from new Moonsorrow & Paradise Lost albums...
And I haven't get yet the 3rd Taake Album.

I've been a little disapointed by Dark Tranquillity, I used te be a fan, but they make the same thing all the time... boring...

Chaostar said:
Good surprise from new Moonsorrow & Paradise Lost albums...
And I haven't get yet the 3rd Taake Album.

You were surprised by that Moonsorrow? The old ones were fuckin good too!

The new Taake, i just got it a few days ago... you won't be dissapointed!

I plan on getting the new November's Doom. It's been getting tons of good reviews. 2005 releases I've bought so far is Evergrey's live double and that one rocks. James LaBrie's Elements of Persuation solo album. Really good and Mike Mangini is on drums (world's fastest drummer). It's not crazy heavy, but it's good for prog fans.

For 2005, I will await a new Celtic Frost album, which is in the works. It will be somewhat along the lines of To Mega Therion. It will be raw, harsh, and experimental.

A new Dream Theater album is coming out in a few weeks. I'm waiting, but I'm also prepared to be disappointed, as many were for the utterly boring and one-demensional Train of Thought album.

Kreator's new album Enemy Of God is pretty good, but it's only worth it if you really like them, since it's their 12th album or whatever. Unbelievably tight, though.

The new Rapture (The Silent Stage) is also pretty sweet.