• Ichorous (V.V.V.V.V.)

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Xanthus (Zephyrus, cookiecutter)

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Kastigation (genocide roach)

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
Oh shit, I forgot about that.

However, I've got a ton of homework to do, and can't be arsed at the moment. Can someone else post some links for me?

Sorry for ducking out of this - I know I promised to.

V5, that wasnt very good. That is the kind of solo project a I would expect myself to make.I have 0 musical talent, but would want soo bad for it to be good. but i vote for you, because you are the only one to post your stuff, and the artist dscriptions were funny considering the music.

V5, that wasnt very good. That is the kind of solo project a I would expect myself to make.I have 0 musical talent, but would want soo bad for it to be good. but i vote for you, because you are the only one to post your stuff, and the artist dscriptions were funny considering the music.

LOL

You have no idea what you're saying.

Come back when you're old enough to drink legally

:lol:

Yeah I'm not sure either, he has posted here alot but hardly in the last year. But oh well Lethal's in the poll and the best band in it, so I might aswell vote for them. :p