• WeAreInFlames

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • None. They all suck.

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters
He's asking why people aren't voting for him. I really don't know why you continue to post on a message board where you repeatedly fail to understand and to be understood.

He's never going to master the English language if he doesn't have any contact with native English speakers. I'm sure forums like this one are the only way he has such contact. He's gotten quite a bit better since he first starting posting here, don't you think? At least his linguistic errors aren't downright hilarious anymore.

i'll vote on panzerfaust just cuz i dislike to see anyone sad

:lol:

The correct way to say what you wanted to say is "I'll vote for panzerfaust." I better not see you make this mistake again.

He's never going to master the English language if he doesn't have any contact with native English speakers. I'm sure forums like this one are the only way he has such contact. He's gotten quite a bit better since he first starting posting here, don't you think? At least his linguistic errors aren't downright hilarious anymore.

The correct way to say what you wanted to say is "I'll vote for panzerfaust." I better not see you make this mistake again.

you are right at all dude. And thanks for the last comment.

Well said.