• WeAreInFlames

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • None. They all suck.

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters
My vote would probably go to HaggardBastard for the good threads/discussion he has invoked, or Rabid due to occasional lulziness. This is just from observations over the past couple of months I've been here, so I guess my opinion doesn't really count.

I didn't know a language could get nose raped... but apperently it can.

It's like how you nose rape humor, but cg has an excuse.

BabyOwnedAlien.jpg

The mere fact that you post lots hardly makes you worthy of the title of best new poster.

I think we just post in a lot of the same threads. Maybe we have similar interests, who in the fuck knows? I don't disagree with your taste on a lot of stuff. MOST of your opinions are pretty decent too.

Post quantity does not equal post quality. Some of the best posters here have less than 1,000 posts and have been here for quite a while.

Doomcifier comes to my mind when talking of doom. Then again, that's all I've really seen him post about when I lurk in Royal Carnage :lol:

Post quantity does not equal post quality. Some of the best posters here have less than 1,000 posts and have been here for quite a while.

Absolutely, I agree.

I don't really obsess over music that much, I guess. I try to spend time with my albums instead of moving throgh them at unprecendented pace. I've also not been listening to a whole ton of tr00 Metal lately. If I was one of those guys that posted list upon list of obscure bands I would probably be more respected :loco: *sarcasm*

I think we just post in a lot of the same threads. Maybe we have similar interests, who in the fuck knows? I don't disagree with your taste on a lot of stuff. MOST of your opinions are pretty decent too.

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said, but yeah um thanks I guess..

Jreq comes to mind. I think that's his name, he has the frightened baby as his av.

Yes.

Rumpole also comes to mind

Yes. Ben_t is another.

Absolutely, I agree.

I don't really obsess over music that much, I guess. I try to spend time with my albums instead of moving throgh them at unprecendented pace. I've also not been listening to a whole ton of tr00 Metal lately. If I was one of those guys that posted list upon list of obscure bands I would probably be more respected :loco: *sarcasm*

Again you appear to have completely missed the point.