Best Opeth song growl-wise?

My opinions can be summarised by this video:

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAQum6ndC0[/ame]

"YOU'RE BETTER OFF DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Mikael Akerfeldt on Ayreon's "Day Twelve: Trauma" from "The Human Equation" album.

:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy

Master's Apprentices.

Plun-ging-in-to-the-deep-est-void-de-par-ted-shell-left-drained-behiiiiiiiiiiind

For me it's either Master's Apprentices, Blackwater Park, Advent, or The Apostle in Triumph. Apostle In Triumph wins for me.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN THE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAARR OF HIS SOVEREIGN

RID UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS OOOOOOOOOOOOFF YOUR JUDGEMEEEEEEEEEEEENT

HEIR APPARENT!!

Also love the beginning of The Moor and The Funeral Portrait

I always thought it was "embers coil neath the trees" not "lepers."

My favorite one is from In Mist...

a black candle, holds the only llliiiiiiight

and from Nectar

I swear I will always love yoooouuu...

I know you guys don't like this song....but one of the most pure evil things I've heard ever is:

"THEEEEEEEEE GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAND COOOOOOOOOOOON - JUUUUUUUUUUU - RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - TIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So fucking evil.:headbang:

I know you guys don't like this song....but one of the most pure evil things I've heard ever is:

"THEEEEEEEEE GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAND COOOOOOOOOOOON - JUUUUUUUUUUU - RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - TIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So fucking evil.:headbang:

That part is awesome.

Funny, this song has always been bashed on here. When i saw Opeth recently, this song seemed to get the biggest reaction of the night from the crowd. Maybe the majority of the fans were newbs & only know GR/WS era opeth ? Or maybe people are realizing it's a pretty good song, especially when played live.

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *breath* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN