Best Opeth songs to convert someone over..??

Don't even try. Let that person listen to whatever he wants.

I hate the whole "convert" thing... for fucks sake, let people listen to their own music.

I hate the whole "convert" thing... for fucks sake, let people listen to their own music.

"It's for your own good, son."
but seriously, give them BWP, tell them to skip the first track or two, then leave them alone.

I would have said 'When' or 'Ghost of Perdition' myself. Or possibly 'Deliverance'. Those are all really good.

I don't think the same. Hell, I like it when my friends listen to the same stuff, it's another thing to talk about

strangely enough the people I've managed to convert really liked.... Blackwater Park! I then made them listen to Drapery Falls, Isolation Years, Atonement and the Funeral Portrait and they loved it!
main comment? "I didn't know that this was Death Metal!"
my standard answer: "No, this is OPETH..."

Nobody said anything about A Fair Judgement. That one might be good since its all soft vocals, but it still has that sweet heavy feel to it.

i think pattern in the ivy II,Harvest,Still Day Beneath The Sun and Death Whispered A Lullaby

anything off damnation i guess would be pretty great
harvest, depends on if they already like metal i guess
at the 5 minute mark of the drapery falls, my mom goes, ugh put it back on that first song, it was way better :lol:
my first two lines synced up perfectly, thats awesome