Favorite Opeth Songs...??

In Mist She Was Standing
Deliverance
The Drapery Falls
Closure
Advent

In random order..

Seriously, what the hell is it all about? Not too far ago everybody considered Dirge for November low, so low... but then some wiseguy, modern Einstein started shitting about the greatness of the song and how its been underestimated and all that sort of controversial shit you know... and not a second too late every boy and girl at the forum became enlightened how great the song is, and the praises of Dirge for November were echoing in practically every valley, and you know what? The inevitable consequenses are here for all to see, Dirge for November has made its way to top-6 Opeth songs of many human beings. I cannot see the pattern, but maybe I'll keep searching?
Now I think its a crucial moment for me to speak my mind about the song and just as you, my friends, might have guessed, I like it very much, but seriously, thats just me.

dunno, I defended Dirge For November recently in a thread, and it looks like another dude in this thread has as well... not a lot of people talk about the song for some reason, and I guess that throws it to the bottom of the pile when they're trying to think of their least favorite Opeth songs, no idea

NineFeetUnderground said:

what?

oh, wait, I stated the blatantly obvious and didn't need to right? I need to work on that

1. By The Pain I See In Others
2. Ghost Of Perdition
3. April Ethereal
4. Godhead's Lament
5. White Cluster
6. Windowpane

in that order

moor, dirge, when, wreath & bwp are all right outside that though.

okay i think i'm seriously leaving this forum
half of you are ignorant jackfuckers and the other half just hit on me because i'm a 15 year old girl
i was new to this forum and obviously not welcomed
so i'm moving to a different metal forum
farewell..

opethXisXlove916 said:
half of you are ignorant jackfuckers and the other half just hit on me because i'm a 15 year old girl
farewell..
yo... want to bang at my place?

opethXisXlove916 said:
farewell..

what set that off?

its kinda cute how she's "leaving" but still staying logged in, because she really wants to know what people are saying about her because this forum actually means something to her.