Favorite Opeth Songs...??

Alyona said:
its kinda cute how she's "leaving" but still staying logged in, because she really wants to know what people are saying about her because this forum actually means something to her.
*emotear*... so true. luv ya liz!

opethXisXlove916 said:
okay i think i'm seriously leaving this forum
half of you are ignorant jackfuckers and the other half just hit on me because i'm a 15 year old girl
i was new to this forum and obviously not welcomed
so i'm moving to a different metal forum
farewell..

I think this is a shame. We should welcome new people, not drive them off. And seriously, ever since Elizabeth got here, all anyone has done is be totally ignorant towards her, I'm not surprised she's leaving.

Way to go, jackasses. Seriously, learn some fucking manners :erk:

And my six, today, would be (in no order):

Deliverance
By The Pain I See In Others
Blackwater Park
Windowpane
The Twilight Is My Robe
Hope Leaves

This will have changed within the next 48 hours.

BTPISIO is a fantastic track. stick that in your signatures morons, i think its awesome.

I don't see all this hype over the search function, it doesn't even work half the time.

Here's my list bitches:

In Mist She Was Standing
To Bid Your Farewell
When
Credence
Twilight is My Robe
Face of Melinda
The Leper Affinity
Benighted
Epilogue

opethXisXlove916 said:
half of you are ignorant jackfuckers and the other half just hit on me because i'm a 15 year old girl
farewell..
good choice.
my advice: stay far, far away from NFU's w"i"ng.

baigh, all

affinityband said:
The Moor
Moonlapse Vertigo
Bleak
When
The Amen Corner
The Baying of the Hounds
Nectar
Forest of October
Window Pane
Serenity Painted Death
April Ethereal
by the way, the untitled song on your band's myspace has some fucking cool riffs :headbang:. one of them sounds quite opethian.

opethXisXlove916 said:
farewell..
i just realized you said jackfucker...
can i jackfuck you?

affinityband said:
Lol yeah. To be fair its a bit of a rip off. Its a shame because i like that track and will have to change it.
lol so you know which riff im talking about

affinityband said:
To be honest they all have a lil Opeth spice i thought (its not fair i need to escape writing like it.) but do you mean the break down riff?
the one about 3/4 of the way through the song

affinityband said:
Lol theres only like 5 riffs. Umm im not sure which you are talkin about. I know they are all tinted with a lil 'peth.
the one riff 3/4 way through the song, no use of chords. that one :). sounds a bit like the first heavy part in arriving somewhere but not here, and sounds quite opethy.