Greed
Choke on your lies
The last drops of my life

On and On
Parallel to Ecstacy
Nothing
On Your Knees (Again)

to name the clear top 4 of mine.

Supernova: That´s the first Pain, like I guess you are aware. And if you´re lucky to find it, there is also a version with 3 bonus tracks which later have been added to
Nothing remains the same in some places too.
Anyway, I suggest you get it. It is good, not great. It´s pretty different from the other albums, kinda rough from the edges if you know what I mean.
Before DWTD came and messed up my playful definitions I used to call Rebirth as the techno-Pain, Nothing Remains the Same as the pop-Pain and the first Pain just "different kind of Pain". Hehe. I don´t know how to call the new one. :loco:

On your knees again
dont let me down
last drops of my life (that song is so dark and awesome!)
end of the line
on and on
parallel to ecstacy
fade away
shut your mouth
Expelled
nothing
not afraid to die
same old song

I think "Suicide machine" is the best by far. I was disappointed when they didn't play it live at Helsinki, but at Sauna Open Air they did :>

I only own "Dancing with the Dead" and am unfamiliar with all the material, so I 'll have to say....
Same old Song
Not Afraid to Die
Don't Count Me Out
Dancing with the Dead
Bye/Die

"Shut your mouth" was the first song i heard some years ago. It's still one of my favorites, just as "Just hate me" is.

My favourite Pain tracks are:

Save me
On your knees
Dark fields of pain
It's only them
Close my eyes
Bye/die
Nothing
Dancing with the death

I'm listening at Pain all the time, cause I'm going to the concert in sweden this saturday... :headbang:

the more I listen to DANCING WITH THE DEAD the more I like it :hotjump:

I add NOTHING and NOT AFRAID TO DIE to my list :D

but Im surprised at the fact that Im the only one who mentioned Breathing in breathing out. everytime I listen to it it gives me the chill :cool:

and fuck I really gotta find this first self titled album! :cry:
I feel like shit not having it

Best songs?

Uhhmmmm...well you have It`S only them,Breathing in,breathing out,Injected Paradise,Save Me and countless others.

There`s hardly any Hypocrisy or Pain songs I don`t like,so this question was a hardie,but I at the least name a few.