• Total voters
B000002KKS.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Finally an easy one.

The world is full of Kings and Queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven and Hell, oh well

NP: Exciter - 'Born To Die'

H&H and Tyr :headbang:

We could even start separate polls for the Dio and Martin eras since they're quite different from each other, just like the Ozzy years were different from the Dio years.

Ahhh...a Sabbath thread. What better way to get me out of hiding than this?

Heaven and Hell is one of my favorite albums of all time, so i gotta go with that. But as the former resident Tony Martin enthusiest of UMOS, i have to give love to that era. Tyr is easily one of the best post-Ozzy era albums and i would even put it put it up as one of the best Sabbath albums PERIOD.

But really, i love Sabbath so much, the only Sabbath albums i don't care much for are Technical Ecstasy, Never Say Die (with the esception of the AWESOME title track!), The Seventh Star and Forbidden. Other than that, Sabbath did no wrong.

ok, i'm done now. Back to hiding i go.

Heaven and Hell. I'd take any Dio era Sabbath over any Ozzy era Sabbath. Martin, on the other hand, has some great ones that could go toe-to-toe with any of the Dios. Put another way, I like post-Ozzy Sabbath.

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
I keep looking for Born Again in every record store I walk into, but have had no luck finding it, either new or used.

:OMG:

Really? I recall I bought it in 92 in Long Island, was an import at even cheaper than any album here at the time. Still have that edition (Vertigo), but I would have supposed it was pretty easy to find offline.

NP: Camel - 'Lunar Sea'