Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dehumanizer

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Cross Purposes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Forbidden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've been in four different record stores in the last couple months and all have had an extensive Sabbath section. But nary a one had Born Again. Amazon.com doesn't even stock it...has 4-6 week ship time and only available as an IMPORT. CDuniverse says item is backordered.

I still have the cassette, but it's pretty much worn out. I'm itching to hear Zero the Hero and Trashed!

NP: Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor

If I have to spend $16 on the fucking thing, I'm at least going to get the re-mastered version. I just hate paying full price for an album that I already bought on cassette and LP both. I'll probably just wait until I get my hi-speed internet back and download it for free.

And no ebay for me Sickboy. I haven't had good luck with ebay sellers and I can't stand that stupid bidding bullshit. Only things I get off ebay are the Buy It Now ones, and I only order from U.S. Overseas shipping takes too long.

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
And no ebay for me Sickboy. I haven't had good luck with ebay sellers and I can't stand that stupid bidding bullshit. Only things I get off ebay are the Buy It Now ones, and I only order from U.S. Overseas shipping takes too long.

hehehe when I get going I am a ebay maniac! I have bought so many albums from so many countries the FBI has started a file on us :loco: I have only had one seller fuck me over all the rest have treated me good ...Finns and Swedes are great to deal with too :D I have also gotten my entire Dan Simmons collection on there! :) I'm up to 8 books hahaha so yeah! I love ebay :dopey: