Votes: 10 7.7%
  • A Darkness Coming

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Nightmares By The Sea

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Black Session

Votes: 18 13.8%

• Total voters
voted a darkness coming - that intro is sweet. However, my favorite part on the album is the outro of black session. the atmosphere of it is just brilliant. probably one of katatonias finest.

stole my poll idea... bastard bastard bastard. You shall pay.

Anyways, I'm torn between In Death, A Song and Right Into the Bliss...

But since I can play Right Into the Bliss on guitar, bass, and [badly] on vocals, I chose it.

why not add the two re-issue bonus tracks??? people might like those, too!
can you do that when a poll has started? probably not, but it's worth a shot

I thought it's JUST a bonus tracks.. the complete album is without it, so.. i think it'd be better if in future somebody adds topic to vote for bonus tracks and all the "unreleased" tracks if you know what I mean, like: fractured, no devotion, oh how I enjoy the light, wait outside etc ;]

I had to chose Strained...I just listened to that song over and over.....when I was truly in the midst of my heroin addiction. For a long time after I got sober I couldnt listen to it....it just took me back there so much....but I dont have that problem anymore.

'For My Demons' remains to this day my favourite Katatonia song. A masterpiece of atmosphere, emotion and magic....

I've only heard "I Am Nothing," and "Nightmares By The Sea," off this album. I like the former a lot, but I voted for the latter.