• A Darkness Coming

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Nightmares By The Sea

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Black Session

Votes: 18 13.8%

• Total voters
tix said:
I thought it's JUST a bonus tracks.. the complete album is without it, so.. i think it'd be better if in future somebody adds topic to vote for bonus tracks and all the "unreleased" tracks if you know what I mean, like: fractured, no devotion, oh how I enjoy the light, wait outside etc ;]
I haven't gotten the chance to hear "Wait Outside" yet. is it any good? I know the "Untrue" outtake was very good, but the loud part on that song really kicks you in the ass when you're absorbed in the bleak music

Has to be Right Into The Bliss for me. Just a big lonely song with a lovely Chorus.
But yeah...I noticed that everyone here is having a really hard time choosing and it just hit home how viva emptiness just doesnt have that effect on me at all. There just isnt the same feeling stirred where I can't be sure which song I love the most cos i love em all. I can say that about 98%of the songs off BMD thru to LFDGD. Meh.

Black Session...

"I keep on living in this my only wish-
that life will be good someday.."

first time hearing that almost made me cry... so desperate and bleak..

---

Edit: i just realized im the 66th voter in this poll! YAHHH :headbang::devil: :devil:

Tonight's Decision is a very dense album. I don't know if I can choose when there is In Death, A Song, Right into the Bliss, Black Session, etc. And their Nightmares by the Sea cover is absolutely breathtaking.

The first song I heard from this great album was 'For My Demons'. For a long time I 'forgot' to buy this album... as soon as I listened to the entire album, it was like "...woo...this is quite a strange album... I like it!". I voted for 'Had To (Leave).

'Strained' for sure and 'In Death A Song' being the 2nd. don't like 'Nightmares...' and 'Black Session' at all.

This was a damn hard one for my demons, nightmares by the sea, a darkness coming and fractured soul if it was one there are all very close but I when't with black session

Ah, definitely not an easy choice but I go for Right Into The Bliss cos it is the first Kata song I heard :) Also it is a very good song in my opinion.
I would have voted Black Session and A Darkness Coming as well. I like all of them. Each one has 'something' that makes it special :)
Definitely, a great album.