• A Darkness Coming

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Nightmares By The Sea

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Black Session

Votes: 18 13.8%

• Total voters
Deliverance6 said:
I had to chose Strained...I just listened to that song over and over.....when I was truly in the midst of my heroin addiction. For a long time after I got sober I couldnt listen to it....it just took me back there so much....but I dont have that problem anymore.

I'm sorry, but this is the second time I hear your special connection to this song and your heroin addiction

and I'm just wondering why you keep mentioning it?
it just looks a bit like you're looking for attention..

just wondering

it is a good song btw

He's just explaining himself to others. If you don't like what he says just don't pay any attention.

who are you? his spokseman?
the question wasn't referred to you

and I don't think he needs your help, do you?

Verwuestung said:
I'm sorry, but this is the second time I hear your special connection to this song and your heroin addiction

and I'm just wondering why you keep mentioning it?
it just looks a bit like you're looking for attention..

just wondering

it is a good song btw

You're a lil bit of a wanker mate, he's just giving a reason for why he chose the song, lay off him.

I chose In Death, A Song. But it was a hard one! First Katatonia album I ever got, blew me away when I first heard it - I bought it randomly and when i told my friend, he said he'd heard they were really bad!
Needless to say, I let him hear it and we both love them now :)

Splintered Vision said:
You're a lil bit of a wanker mate, he's just giving a reason for why he chose the song, lay off him.
thank you spokseman #2
and why do you have to resort to name callin' :rolleyes:

to keep this post in relevence to the topic I'd say what my favourite track on that album is..
tough decision, feels different then deciding the same between katatonia's other albums.. for some reason

but, I'd go for Black Session :Smokin:

You know what,this is the album of my life and it's special with everything in it...Also the first one that got me into Katatonia...So as I said every song has it's own meaning for me and they are all full of memories...and I think that nobody can love this album more than me...So I have been trying to vote at least for 1 hour and now I understood that I can't do it,sorry...