Best Symphony X Music Vid

I came across some interesting AMV's when I was looking up SyX videos on there before. There was another one to Accolade II from the anime Fate/Stay Night. The main chick is like the ghost of King Arthur and the whole video is centered around showing her in the past during the middle ages and her wielding the excalibur.

Another one I found was to the song Paradise Lost and it was the anime Rahxephon.

Yeah, there are some quite good Symph X AMV's in youtube. I've watched quite a few of those. Unfortunately most of them are made for some crappy animes like Naruto or DBZ. :p Those I won't even give a chance.

I've always like AMV's that take a song and the correct anime to support the lyrics and feel, not just some scenes that are picked out from different anime just to fit the images to the lyrics. Also its good practice for you audio/video mixing students.
I particularly like this one using Rhaspody and the Vampire hunter D Movie #2, good editing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK3B5qFst3g

That reminded me of a lame video someone put out featuring Kate Beckinsale in Underworld to the tune of DNR by Testament. The Song Rocks but.....:puke: