Best Thrash Singer

Originally posted by Guardian of Darkness
The Thing That Should Not Be, Sanitarium, Leper Messiah, Orion? Thrash? Not really. Retards. Awesome songs though.

Shut the fuck up and learn some respect :rolleyes:
and Orion is an instrumental genius :rolleyes: no instrumentals from Metallica are up tempo

you picked 4 songs only? :lol: what a fucking looser

Damage Inc.
Battery
Master Of Puppets
Dyers Eve
Blackened
Fight Fire With Fire
Trapped Under Ice
Creeping Death
Disposable Heroes
Sanitarium's second half is thrash :rolleyes:
the whole Kill Em' All Cd
Ride The Lightning has some thrash parts
Frayed Ends Of Sanity
The Shortest Straw

The first 4 cd's of metallica are considered thrash and classics. Nile has a mid tempo instrumental (Ruins) and they are Brutal Death metal, does that make them plain heavy metal?just because they have some tempo songs? way to go with your logic smartguy :rolleyes:

oh and by the way, your comment about retards showed the great knowledge and maturity that you have :rolleyes:

some people don't know what the fuck they are saying:rolleyes:

Guardian of Dildos.....hahaha....hilarious. People like you who have to appear superior to people by insulting them and ridiculing everything they say, just really annoy me. I have huge respect for Metallica and all of those songs I mentioned were superb. To be honest, I don't really give a damn what you think, because I have no respect for you.

I think there's a hypocrite around here :rolleyes:

The Thing That Should Not Be, Sanitarium, Leper Messiah, Orion? Thrash? Not really. RETARDS. Awesome songs though.

amusing :lol:

Heh, ok. I was annoyed. But that "fucking dick" comment was needless. I'm not saying I'm right, I'm just not going to listen to someone who talks to me like that.

Originally posted by IOfTheStorm
haha nice joke,u ignore everything in metal i can name dozens of singers that slay him.also iced earth are definetally not thrash metal .so the barlow thing was irrelevant ..
\

wtf are u talking about? :mad: Matt Barlow is one of the greatest singers in metal. Maybe there are some better ones, but i might not have heard them. Iced Earth is close enough to thrash metal.

Heh, ok. I was annoyed. But that "fucking dick" comment was needless. I'm not saying I'm right, I'm just not going to listen to someone who talks to me like that.

Get used to it fuck knuckle!with pathetic,idiotic posts like the ones you've put on this thread,your bound to get verbaly spat on.