rank these thrash metal vocalists from best to worst

Yeah it wasn't as good, but he still has an amazing voice and great range. And I still think a weak vocal performance by him is better than most of the others on the list.
erik a.k. had a better range

In his prime, Joey was better than anyone else on the list. Eric A.K. was close though.

I had Anderson next because he's not quite as good as the others, but is a great vocalist in his own right, definitely the best besides Joey B. and Eric A.K.

Then I had Mustaine, not really for his voice itself but just his presence in general. Great guitarist, great writer, good enough vocalist, one of the founding fathers of thrash, he can do it all. I had Billy and Ellsworth after even though they both probably have better voices.

I had Hetfield and Souza next because they have decent but not great voices but they're (voices) are very distinct, you can recognize either right away. I had Araya and Baloff last because, well, they can't sing. Like, at all :p.

And, of course, if I could include him, Ron Rinehart would be first on my list! :kickass:

-Eric A.K.
-Joey Belladonna (Pre- state of euphoria.)
-Russ Anderson
-Chuck Billy
-James Hetfield (Pre- Black Album)
-Bobby Ellsworth
-Dave Mustaine
-Steve Souza
-Tom Araya (I can only stand so much of him.)
-Paul Baloff (I have to admit I haven't heard much from him, though.)

...And if they were on the list, I would've added Charlie Sabin (From Toxik) and Dave Godfrey (Heathen) somewhere in there.