Best Thrash Singer

I can't believe the amount of people saying Chuck Billy around here. He's good, but not that good... he kinda sounds well... weak on a lot of their earlier albums.

I think I'm alone with this one, but I say Rob Urbinati! He probably has the most distinctive voice in thrash metal.

REANIMATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Darren Travis as well.

BTW, Metallica were thrash on Kill 'Em All, but started to lose it more and more with each album after that.

Chuck Billy(Testament), Don Doty(Dark Angel), James Hetfield(Metallica...duh!), Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth(Overkill), Joey Belladonna(Anthrax), Matt Barlow and John Greely(both Iced Earth)

Wicked Child said:
Chuck Billy(Testament), Don Doty(Dark Angel), James Hetfield(Metallica...duh!), Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth(Overkill) Matt Barlow and John Greely(both Iced Earth)

And Tom Araya(Slayer) Erik A.K.(Flotsam&Jetsam)Eric Adams(Manowar)Jon Oliva(Savatage) The list could go on for days really

JonnyD said:
And Tom Araya(Slayer) Erik A.K.(Flotsam&Jetsam)Eric Adams(Manowar)Jon Oliva(Savatage) The list could go on for days really

Great choices! I love Jon Oliva's voice! But I wouldn't really consider Manowar or Savatage thrash though. Good choices anyway!

"Master Of Puppets" is NOT a thrash-record in my opinion! There are only 3 thrash-songs on the album: "Battery", "Disposable Heroes" and "Damage Inc.", 3 out of 8.

Compare it to Anthrax's "Among The Living" or Slayer's "Reign In Blood", these are my favorite Thrash-records of all time, Thrash from the first to the last track.

Thrash has to be fast! Speed it up!

hm......looking at the comment of mine just now, i must say FUCKIN AYE!!!!! chuck kicks the crap out of hetfields similar but inferior style. oh yeah, anyone heard "battery" liv at the raiders game ? theres a vid on metallica site you can download ! hetfields voice was fucking cool but on this he sounds ten times as bad as on S & M !!!!! Rule on chuck !!! LEGIONS FOREVER!!!

Sorry for the revive but...
Mille Petrozza
Tom Angelripper
Tom Araya
Paul Baloff
Chuck Billy
Rob Dukes
Cronos
Max Cavalera
but the all time best is...
STEVE FUCKING SOUZA