Best thrash song ever

The best thrash sons ever are...

• Total voters
dammit dammit dammit.

I voted for 'one' of them before I read Spawny's post saying vote for 'five' of them.

Dammit.

Well I believe Puppets to be THE thrash song, so that got my vote.

But I would've also voted for:

Battery
Raining Blood
Angel of Death
Holy Wars

It was hard to pick between Holy Wars and Hangar 18, mind you, because I love them both...and Hangar wins for solos.

Also...

Kreator - Betrayer ?

Didn't see that there ;)

/me gets some bricks and tools and starts building

omgz spawn your liek soooo gay, anyway theres no Destruction or Sodom songs, and only 1 Kreator song so I refuse to vote, and you said Bonded by Blood is over rated, you guyz suck.

PS Tempo of the Damned does rule.

Bonded By Blood is over rated, having one metal classic doesnt make the album one of the best of all time... Tempo Of The Damned is way better, its much more consistent.

Junak, you are an idiot, there are no songs by Sodom or Destruction that are better than the songs I listed, so why bother putting them up there just to take up space?

awwz its ok if you havent heard of Destruction or Sodom before spawny, maybe one day there will be room for the 2 greatest thrash bands in ya shitty music collection ;)

Your credibility has completely disappeared, Slayer is the greatest thrash band of all time, Sodom might be good, but are not fit to wipe Slayers arse. In fact, they arent fit to wipe Destructions arse either.

I refuse to vote, poor choice of songs Spawn....

Blood Duster are some good thrash, why aren't any of there songs in the list?