Best thrash song ever

The best thrash sons ever are...

• Total voters
well what about there album Straight Out of Northcote? Northcote is one of the larger suburbs of San Francisco, on the western side I believe. SOoN is one of the better 80's thrash albums in my opinion, not surprising considering their peers at that time in that part of the world...

No Todd, I am not being serious. I saw Blood Duster once, it was both painful and pleasurable, hehe, they remove their shirts and smeared themselves with tomato sauce... that was probably the least inspiring gig I have ever been to.

Stonewall said:
No Todd, I am not being serious. I saw Blood Duster once, it was both painful and pleasurable, hehe, they remove their shirts and smeared themselves with tomato sauce... that was probably the least inspiring gig I have ever been to.

Blood Duster were one of the greatest live bands ever until they turned into Jet.

Blood Duster were great until they started to let the joke overtake their performance. Now they're just about baiting the crowd and carrying on like fuckwits instead of being a live band that goofs off. It gets old pretty quick. I'm sure their new found BDO fans will think they're funny for a while, but I'm over them. I'm happy for them that they're doing so well now, but I don't get that excited about catching them live anymore.

I completely agree Brian, the whole homeboy thing was funny as fuck the first gig I saw it at (MFTB) but after that, it just got to shitty, and they wouldn't play northcote or killkillkill.

When I first saw them, it was the last MFTB at ANU, and they were fucking insane. So much fun too.

RIP Blood Duster.

The first time I saw Blood Duster was at this place called Feedback in Newtown. Feedback was this shitty venue above Newtown station but all the best bands played there. The stage was two inches off the floor and the size of a matchbox. Blood Duster played there and the place went nuts. They were insane. I think the only other show I've seen since then that came close was at Bizzos one night just before they renovations when they played with Mindsnare.

I picked Hangar 18 out of that list. Didn't see the "pick 5" until after I voted.

What a crap list though. Where's For Whom The Bell Tolls or The Four Horsemen or Devil's Island or Into The Lungs Of Hell or Metal Thrashing Mad or Indians etc.

junak said:
Just thought of another band you forgot to put on the list: Coroner

Their RIP and Punishment for Decadence albums are classic.
I pointed out that he missed Coroner and he shot me down like he was in the SS or something.

Trent, for the millionth time in this thread, heres your bridge. NONE of the songs you mentioned deserve to be up on the list in place of a song thats on it, just like none of Coroners songs deserve to be on there.

Spiff said:
I pointed out that he missed Coroner and he shot me down like he was in the SS or something.
You didnt even go out with a blaze of glory either. Utterly shameful.

You idiot Spawn, The Four Horsemen is the best Metallica song ever. You idiot. And Coroner's "Masked Jackal" should be there.

You fool. You must smack your forehead in expasperation sometimes when you take the time think about what you've said.