Best thrash song ever

The best thrash sons ever are...

• Total voters
Yes it is. But it is NOT the best Metallica song ever :lol:

But I know who this is. Its Dave Mustaine and he has hacked Spiffs account.

OMG OMG OMG ITS DAVE!!!!!!!!11111111!!! Hey dave, you are the best, megadeth is so much better than those tards in metallica, if theres a bridge you want me to jump off you only have to say so dave!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!

Oh and Dave i saw a kid in a metallica shirt so i punched him in the face and yelled you suck!!!!!!!!!!!! it was so funny LOl!!!1111

hahahahaha,

oh, and by the way. As embarrassing as this is to admit, I only finally heard Annihilator yesterday and realised how fucking awesome they are. The song is actually called "Alison Hell" from the album "Alice in Hell" (Kind of like Reign in Blood, Raining Blood) and I wish I'd voted for it now :(

No it isnt you fool. The songs on it are considered the absolute best thrash songs ever.

No they aren't, it's a crappy list of your favourites.

If it was a list of the ones considered the best ever then I would say The Four Horsemen or For Whom The Bell Tolls would be on the list over Battery for example.

Holy shit...

Listen to this very carefully...

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS IS NOT A THRASH SONG. It is a heavy song by a thrash band. Unless you think The Thing The Should Not Be or Harverster Of Sorrow are thrash too?

Neither that or The Four Horsemen (regardless of them being great songs) should be on that list over Battery. I mean... Fucking hell. Stay off the crack, for your own sake as much as ours.