Votes: 2 3.2%
  • My Domain

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coalition of the Elements

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Loci

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
I voted Havoc. From start to finish it's the most solid song (others have nice high points but can get tedious around those high points). My Domain is also quite good but a little too repetetive. Loci has a great atmosphere but it's too short for me to consider it the best, nice as an album finisher for sure though.

LOL, but I'm sure a lot of people will get on me for saying it. I just find his voice incredibly annoying. Great on Quintessence though.

Why? most people here enjoys all 3 singers' works. I don't like too much Vortex' work on Dimmu, cause he was soo overprocessed and multilayered that it's annoying. I love his vocals on Arcturus, Lamented Souls and, of course, Borknagar tho. The Chaos Path and Colossus are my fav Vortex songs.

Why? most people here enjoys all 3 singers' works. I don't like too much Vortex' work on Dimmu, cause he was soo overprocessed and multilayered that it's annoying. I love his vocals on Arcturus, Lamented Souls and, of course, Borknagar tho. The Chaos Path and Colossus are my fav Vortex songs.

My thoughts are exactly the same.

LOL, but I'm sure a lot of people will get on me for saying it. I just find his voice incredibly annoying. Great on Quintessence though.

Even if I disagree with you, you're totally free to not like him if you don't want to. I do prefer Mr V's singing, but all three singers are excellent.

Imagine one song/album with Simen, Andreas, Lars and Kristoffer in it! Oh Gott! o_O *instantaneous orgasm*