Best voice in metal?

Unmoored's third album, Indefinite Soul-Extension is, basically, fucking awesome.
Infuckingdeed it's awesome. I just checked out this album and i should give you props for mentioning Unmoored(never heard of them until this thread). I have Pitch Black Progress and its okay but i'm seeing more potential from this Unmoored album already. How did you first find this band?

Same. The fact that Scar Symmetry actually do, in fact, suck is irrelevant to me because they're not underground enough anyway.

Seriously, find a new method of defense for your insecurity in liking a terrible band. Thank you. :)

I was just being sarcastic though, I don't let other people's opinions on music affect whether I listen to it or not. Music is music, not a trend or an attempt to avoid one.

If YouTube had a good video of Watchtower's Asylum I'd post it and say Jason McMaster, but instead I'll have to settle with Mark Antoni.

:kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
Messiah Marcolin
Jan Kenneth Transeth (In The Woods...)
Alan Averill (Primordial)
Big Boss (Root)
Robert Lowe (Solitude Aeturnus, Candlemass)
Warrel Dane (Nevermore)
Matthias Blad (Falconer)
Mikael Akerfeldt (Opeth)
Ronnie James Dio
Bruce Dickinson
Nils Patrik Johansson (Wuthering Heights, Astral Doors)
Zak Stevens (ex Savatage)
Jon Oliva (Savatage)
Christian Älvestam (Unmoored)
Oddleif Stensland (Communic)

female:

Agnete M. Kirkevaag (Madder Mortem)
Johanna de Pierre (ex Amaran)
Marianna Holmberg (Let Hand Solution)
Emma Hellström (The Provenance)
Gunnhild Sundli (Gåte)

Infuckingdeed it's awesome. I just checked out this album and i should give you props for mentioning Unmoored(never heard of them until this thread). I have Pitch Black Progress and its okay but i'm seeing more potential from this Unmoored album already. How did you first find this band?

Well it was i who mentioned them. I read about them in a metal mag a couple of years ago,they wrote about how underrated they were and that they had a lot of qualities similar to Opeth so i decided to check em out.

Jonas Renske
Dan Swanö
Cristina Scabbia
Mikael Åkerfeldt
Tomi Joutsen
Vibeke Stene
Sharon den Adel
Ville Laihiala
Burton C. Bell
Paul Kuhr
Christian Ãlvestam
Liv Kristine