Bestbreeder cover on Scythes of Bodom

SpiritCrusherX said:
This would be hilarious. What does the actual cover look like? And who made the Breastfeeder one?

Maybe you should read the first post before asking stupid questions ;)

SpiritCrusherX said:
There's no need for the attitude, man. For some reason when I saw the word cover I thought about CoB's COVER of Rebel Yell which is on Bestbreeder so sorry if I associated the words incorrectly.

Sorry if you misunderstood me but that was just a gentle hint. I saw no reason to copy paste something that had already been posted in the same thread.

Reactions: Zarok666
FUCK FUCK FUCK AND FUCK!!!!!
Just browse some cob fansite...

and aaah, Everybody has 1 album in 666versions...
and 123 bootlegs...

fuck I have
Something Wild Spinefarm records
Hatebreeder Nuclear Blast records
Follow the Reaper NB records
Hate Crew Deathroll Spinefarm records
Tokyo Warhearts spinefarm records

and only 3 boots..
and 3cob pens, 1 lighter, 1trousers, 3t shirts, 1pullover, and 1 HCDR flag.

:-/

fuck... there are lots of cob discs, and it will be more.. and more...:( and I won't have more money, more:(((

------------------------
sorry, about the Bestbreeder, the thread:)
It's 30,99$, am I right? so I will have it never:-/

Crazy fucking Japs, why the hell do they bring out an album called ' The Best Of ' of a band that doesn't even exists a decade... And then they only take three year out of their existence... The cover's nice though but still I think the whole concept's pretty stupid...:loco:
Cheers
V.I.T.R.I.O.L.

V.I.T.R.I.O.L. said:
why the hell do they bring out an album called ' The Best Of ' of a band that doesn't even exists a decade...

You see, that's where you're wrong. CoB was founded in 1993 (although under the name Inearthed, as you know) so this year they should have a 10-year celebration.

I know toyfactory has no rights, i was saying if it was to be a decade thing, then inearthed should be on it.... But they it is not...so....