Better version of Wildest Dreams here...

Did any of you guys/gals listen to the broadcast? Bruce's vocal cords were right on song tonight (this morning)! And how good was he during the intro of Bring Your Daughter when he gets the crowd to sing? He held one note for near 40 seconds without faltering in the strength of his voice!

Was it a webcast, or a radio broadcast? Most of us here are in Australia, and I'm sure someone would have mentioned it if we could have got it.

Listening to the sample, it sounds lke it was probably a webcast, which really sucks, because that mean we could have got it. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS, HUH? WHY WASN'T I INFORMED ABOUT THIS? WHAT AM I PAYING YOU FOR?

That said, straight forward Iron Maiden rockers rock :headbang: Thanks for the link.

It was webcast, and advertised on the front page of the official IM site.

I'm in Australia too by the way. :) I figured all you guys would have known about it, seeing that it was all over the IM site.

I REALLY like the new song.

And now I think I'm embarassed. You're Australian too, aren't you? That's not your website is it? I'm so ashamed.

But that's still no excuse for not telling me the webcast was on. You're as bad as the rest of them.

Oh well. There's a chance they might replay the webcast. Seeing that you're out of bed now, if you care to visit the IM site, you'll see the link to the "Rockaplast Am Ring".

On a semi-related topic...gotta love chicks in Maiden shirts.

lenesak1.jpg

I knew about it but forgot to post it here. If any of you people still checked out Maiden Central then you would have seen the news item about it there too. AND it was on Blabbermouth.

My thoughts after 1 listen. Song contains non of the bullshit that littered BNW and Virtual XI. Quite happy sounding too - definate single stuff. A simple sounding tune overall, but no real complaints from me. A recent live recording with backing vocals, cool! Chorus repeats & repeats..

Definately not in anyway an effort to gain a new fanbase. This song is straight out of '87.