Big 4 Poll

Best Big 4 Band

• Total voters
Fuckin A... Megadeth are kings in this situation. People don't forget Mustaine practicaly wrote the first Metallica albums especially the guitar solos, his style really shined through. Kirk Hammet is just a Mustaine clonepuppet, Metallica stole all of Mustaines riffs after they kicked him out and still used the riffs against his wishes. O and Rust in Peace is one of the strongest albums to even come out of the big 4. All in all Megadeth have the strongest discography, they still play their songs proper, they strive to please and communicate with fans unlike snobtallica. Don't get me wrong I used to worship Metallica, and I still have a gleam of hope with their next album, but they will have to really work hard to amuse me 100%. Slayer too they need to try to recapture some of that old magic on the first 3 albums.

I voted for megadeth, I used to be a tallica freak but I dont know, I just got tired of them, plus in my opinion they havent realeased a good awesome incredible album in 18 years so :erk:. Megadeth on the other hand make great records to this date!

Addrenaline starts to flow
You're thrashing all around
Actin' like a maniac
WHIPLASH!!!

Clearly the guys from Evile like that song too:

Feel adrenaline rush
Jump into the pit
Kicking as you push
Braced for the hit
BOW DOWN TO THE THRASHER!!!

Two of my all time favourite songs!

Kreator, but not considered the "Big 4"

Megadeth has been more consistant. Never got into 'trax much, Slayer good live, Tallica got me into Metal. Tallica died after Justice.