BIG Bloodbath news announced today......

I am absolutely sure that Bloodbath will become a bigger band without me. Touring is essential to break into the majorleague with any style (And touring sucks), and the fact that bands that I am not really a big fan of (don´t have to mention any names...but they play uncatchy, fast and grinding brutal death metal with gory lyrics and intricate riffing that you cannot really even hum with a gun to your head) anyway.... as long as these bands sell well there is definately a market for Bloodbath without me. And remember, the 2 fullenght albums contain 66% material that I have absolutely NO part in either playing and writing (Well, drums on RTC but I only played what the other guys told me to) So if you like "Outnumbering the day", "Ways to the grave", "Death delirium", and stuff like that, you can stop to worry, Bloodbath still sounds like THAT!!! The bigger the project gets, the more the backcatalogue sells, the more publishing money I get!!! :) and that will sponsor my own TRL Death Metal projects, ha, ha!!!!

TRL Death metal wins! Regardless of what anyone thinks, Stillborn Saviour has the most evil/brutal riff ever created in Bloodbath, as does The Ascension, The Soulcollector, etc. Your songs are still brutal :)

Bloodbath is to death metal as pillows are to kittens

Dan is to death metal as edge of sanity is to hellfuck

i rest my case :eek:

bb_kittens.jpg