Big Brother 2005

I don't know about anybody else but I think Nelson, Constance and Angela came across as the biggest knobs in the country last week when they were on stage with Gianna.

*In my best Yoda voice" Total disgrace's they were!

Why'd that brunette with the amazing tits get voted out? She was the sole reason for watching the show, wasn't she?

That blonde chick who was let into the house seems like a typical annoying first year tafe student.

ironcross said:
I don't know about anybody else but I think Nelson, Constance and Angela came across as the biggest knobs in the country last week when they were on stage with Gianna.

I agree. Two of them got booted out for cheating, and the other one was the first official evictee. If I had been in a room with Angela for two weeks, she wouldn't have left alive. I've known some utter bitches, but she just about takes the cake. And Nelson was a boorish bully. I hate bullies.

Just gotta say that over the past week I have really noticed how fuckin gorgeous Kate is. She is an absolute stunner.

Looks really elegant especially when dressed up like she was in the tango challenge and when the girls did that catwalk thingey. wow.

My girlfriend was utterly disgusted with how saggy Geneva's tits were. I was too, for a 20 year old, they are the saggiest tits ever, she should be put down.

Spruce Goose said:
Just gotta say that over the past week I have really noticed how fuckin gorgeous Kate is. She is an absolute stunner.

Looks really elegant especially when dressed up like she was in the tango challenge and when the girls did that catwalk thingey. wow.

For some reason, she really, really reminds me of Cate Blanchett.

^^ haha, yeah.

But how did Michael get the boot over Dean? Gee I can't stand Dean. I just want him out. He's the most annoying up-himself fucker there is. He really thinks he's the most intelligent fucker on the planet.

But god damn I was cringing when Rachael was doing her whole "I'm going to bring peace to the world" thing. "If I get shot, well, John Lennon got shot just for singing Imagine all the people, so I guess that's just how it would go"

^^ She wouldn't be shot for trying to bring world peace. That's for sure.

Michael was being a total fuckwit whenever they showed him lately, but since he's been out, he actually seems OK. If they'd showed more of him being cool, instead of being a jerk, I wouldn't have voted for him. Dean will go this week. And he won't get any prizes.

Goreripper said:
How hard was Rachael trying to get Tim to fuck her? That was funny as.

And kudos to Tim for not jumping in and giving her a flogging, if only to shut her up. Seriously.. where the fuck did they find these girls? The local Ho's 'R Us? :err:

Kate reminds me so much of someone, but I have no idea who. You might be right about the Cate Blanchett thing, but I swear I have seen someone around that looks exactly like her.

Vesna looks frightening. Her teeth scare me.

Kate reminds me of someone too. :erk: I like her. She seems sort of normal..
And Vesna.. another perfect example of a 'hairdresser' with really horrible hair.