big news coming

I'd be up for some hanging out at some point over the weekend. It's still pretty early in the planning though; I still need to figure out my hotel roommate situation and such. I'm sure we could all arrange something though. :)

Yeah, I hear ya. I have no clue where I am staying yet. I am going to book this week though. Either the Marriot of the hotel I stayed at last time whose name I can't remember at the moment. :err:

Cool, good to see other people going.

Heh, cant wait to see Edguy live. :headbang:

Driving down to Atlanta from Omaha lol. Oh, and for the hotels, sleep when your dead :D

I saw Edguy live at one of the previous Propower shows. they play well, although I am not a big fan.

If you like them you will be happy with thier live performance.

I need my sleep, so a hotel is kind of important.

Heheh, cool, looking forward to the concert.

Oh yeah, Savatage will be great. Saw the Gutter Ballet video the other day, funny stuff lol

DreamNeonBlack said:
Funny that you said that, I was thinking the same.

Into Eternity and Nevermore would be a decent bill.
Don't count on it. Not the tour I heard the boys talking about.

NEVERMORE ++ Bitches.

Can't wait to see them live again and maybe acquire a third Jeff Loomis guitar pick. Haha shit remember way back in like 2000 when Nevermore played the shitty and underfunded, underpromoted, and very very poorly lined up Abrasive Rock Fest. That was a good Nevermore show but the rest of the bands kinda sucked. My friend got the Warrel Dane mask that night it was entertaining after Warrel while being thoroughly drunk had forgot it.

Bring it to Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, wherever i will drive there right now.

Loomis you bastard, respond to my emails.