Biggest Reason Alexi is a complete tard?

Biggest reason Alexi Laiho is a tool

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on do you really give a fuck about alexi wearing maybelline or max factor or about the stupid kids wearing their t-shirts?
just listen the music you like and have a beer, holy fuck

p.s. The naked truth is the guy is jealous because alexi gets more chicks than him. :D

are you simply asking for shit by posting this in the fucking children of bodom message board?

He wears mascera like a victoria secret cover girl
ok, call him a tool but does it really have anything to do with the music?

He almost commited suicide from being traumatized by a fist fight
alright, well at least it inspired some good tunes

He thinks proficiency in a live setting is a bad thing.
i dont think thats what he meant. nowhere does he say playing with proficiency live is an actual bad thing, he just meant that its not the only thing to focus on when you're playing live

His lyrics are laughable
Alexi uses his vocals as an instrument. You cant even understand him, so why would this bother you?

His vocals are downright ear grating
this is a matter of opinion.

His fans are annoying "mallcore a month ago" fanboys
they are? no bodom fan ive met is a mallcore fanboy, but whatever. How is it laiho's fault and how does that make him a tool?

He's an ego maniac
oh ok, who gives a shit? doesnt it take qualities like that to be a sucess in the music industry? And also, does having an ego really make you a tool at all?

He thinks black metal should be produced like britney spears
hmm. thats not what he said at all really. i think what he meant was that he personally doesnt like the recording technique of dulling the production quality for the sake of the style of music. its his opinion, shouldnt really bother you so much

He's a girly pussy??!?!?
stfu

Its fucking gay.

But I do think its gay that he tried to kill himself for getting into a fight.

What up with that!

Pointless thread. Shows how cool you are when you talk shit about a band on their own forums. Real clever. Listen to the music and stop being such a pussy.

This was a ridiculously stupid thread.. Iron Killers had a lot of good points, alot of fucking assumptions made in those statements..

And even the suicide thing.. Fucking mor epeople than we'd know have truly contemplated or acting on it, yet we base it solely on what we read, that after a fight he did it.. Of course it sounds like pussy shit.. So fuck that one, and mall goths... They're music came to America.. WHAT DID U EXPECT? Come on, Slipknot makes MTV, so what else would expect? Seems the only metal we embrace right now is The Darkness, and that fucking pisses me off to know end...

I'm fucking happy that good music is finally making it here and getting some recognition. I could give a shit who listens to them, as long as I get to see them perform live. And perhaps being an egomaniac isn't too bad, because it makes his live shows fucking awesome. And the band does have great chemistry together, you'd think if he was that bad, they'd fucking leave. But they're all young (except for Roope) and they're just looking for a good time. DAYYYYUUMM! Can a brotha get some peace?

awww.. shit...

-Gavin- said:
OMFG! DONT YOU FUCKIN JUDGE ME! SIC SLIPKNOT!

Dude, admit it, he hits on a few damn good points which are the reason this band has gone so downhill...

+ it was funny as fuck, leave the guy be :lol:

Well, considering I am a musician and in a band, I certainly don't want some ignorant fuck to judge me when they don't even know who I am as a person, just on what people hear about me.

Not liking someone you have never been around long enough to even get to know is the most pointless thing on the internet:tickled:

lol, i want the all of the above option too. seriously though, everyone here has at least gotta admit that some of these things are true and are very funny =P

While I was reading this thread all I could think was "Wow, these are the kind of people who hunt down the Beatles and make them beg for their lives!" :yuk:

Just accept the music / people for who they are..
If you have a problem with the band or the music, just fuck off!
And I don't say that in an offensive way! If you had any respect for yourself, you would leave and stop making a fool of yourself.. especially the guy who started this thread. How about I make a poll about you that says "is this guy gay, a fag, a fudgepacker, or a homosexual? you decide"

Reisberg said:
Pointless thread. Shows how cool you are when you talk shit about a band on their own forums. Real clever. Listen to the music and stop being such a pussy.

Allright dude, but when the music sucks after 5 minutes, what better thing to do?

Bit behind bro, i stopped touching my sinergy site in june 2004 ;)

And i don't think i am cool, i honestly think he's become a little poof.

Gavin is a poser who listens to TL&S when there are no witnesses around! :D

It's obvious that I'm a pathetic fanboy but I honestly agreed with only three of those :p

HauknessX said:
you're a long time fan so you talk shit about bodom?
No, you'll just have to read Gavin's posts for a while before you understand what he is saying. He bashes the super defensive people that feel hurt when their idol is attacked. Grow up people. I love CoB, but if someone ridicules them, it doesn't mean my life is affected. but to Atlas Shrugged, there is no reason to post that here. Go be a dick somewhere else, people here aren't potty trained enough to handle it.

-Gavin- said:
Dude, yeah, i like that EP, but admit it dude, they have dumbed the fuck down for the US audience

I understand your point but it's just an EP with a rather typical, cathy COB single track + an experimental track. I won't make any hasty judgements until I've heard the new album.

Status
Not open for further replies.