Biggest Reason Alexi is a complete tard?

Biggest reason Alexi Laiho is a tool

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of.......has anyone seen alexi lately? maybe he is currently transformed into his avril mode and is touring the states. for all i know he could be hanging by his neck in his fucking closet.

Well, I have to admit that I am not surprised by this thread and all the posts that have been left regarding it...but nonetheless, still a very lame thread at that. No reason to have a thread such as this, even if trying to be humerous. Makes no sense to even jokingly bash a band member on their own board. I just want to say, (and I am not ashamed of saying so) that I have always loved COB's music and no matter what "changes" have been made to their style, I still find it interesting and likeable enough to keep spreading the word of their existence to people that have yet to have the pleasure of listening to their music. I think ALexi and the rest of the band are very talented...very good at what they do so I see no reason to join the bandwagon of bashing them even if solely for fun. I dont see how being so critical of the music will make them change anything to suit the people who are not that crazy about it any longer. I hope the bands keeps on making music that makes them happy.

ROCK ON COB! :headbang: :worship: :headbang: :worship:

Liquid Shadow said:
Justinschut, I too have found that swearing at people and insulting them is the best way to make them see your side of things. It's a very convincing argumentative strategy. Good job.

Thanks, I don´t swear a lot, but I think he got my point

Now I'm not sure if this is true or not. But I read on a webzine that Alexi is going to be in an upcoming issue of FHM. In the small interview he admits that he still breaks out in cold sweats from that fateful night many a moon ago. Where he was confronted into an exchange of fisticuffs with some prepubescent derelicts. My oh my! Get over it Asslexi. Bruises heel, and chicks dig scars!

P.S Keep the voting coming! We currently have a 2way tie in the polls! I must know the people's true opinion on why Alexi is a "Tard"

Status
Not open for further replies.