Biggest Reason Alexi is a complete tard?

Biggest reason Alexi Laiho is a tool

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MoshMaster said:
Bashing old and new CoB is stupid as well. "OL LOL THE OLDE BODOM WAS BETTER THA NEW LOL". If you're a real fan, you shouldn't give a shit about differences. I love the band and every aspect of it no matter where it goes. Regardless of genre or style they are who they are and there will always be those little bits and pieces of their music which I will be attracted too.

No, if you're a fanboy, you do that.

I am only a fan of music i like. Up tiltil late 2004, CoB made music i loved so much, i have been a huge fan for years, but now, it's pretty much just ass they're churning out, and as a result, i don't like it.
I'll stay loyal to a band as long as they keep their music true to their cause or basically, continue making good music.

Do you really expect me to read posts that are over three lines of text? Jeez.

Oh and by the way....I think it's okay to joke abgout Dimebag. I don't think he would want all his fans or anyone for that matter to mourn for 5 years and talk about him in awe and godlike respect...I think it's okay to joke abnout Hitler. I can laugh about biggot ass jokes because that's exactly what they are and i am not.

Don't be whining bitches. If you can joke about Alexi being alive you can joke about Dime being dead.

And Dream Theater are just totally different from....anything else, really. You like it or you think it's bvoring shit. I kinda like it, although I haven't listened to it for ages.

Thank God I use paragraphs. Hail me. I have a beard.

you forgot to put the oppinion "alexi is a loser"

cause he suck, his jokes are not funny al that's good about alexi is that he has good guitars. but good guitars need to be played by a good guitar player which alexi isn't. everyone who says he's a very good guitarist is is maybe wright but there a thousands of good guitarists on the world just as young as alexi and im sure alexi is just one of them

If he dies now he will be like Dimebag ! I Good guitarists that suddenly gets more praise than he's worth due to kicking the bucket!

you are a scumbag. feel free to kill yourself.

also, you people are terrible at photoshopping.

janez79 said:

cause he suck, his jokes are not funny al that's good about alexi is that he has good guitars. but good guitars need to be played by a good guitar player which alexi isn't. everyone who says he's a very good guitarist is is maybe wright but there a thousands of good guitarists on the world just as young as alexi and im sure alexi is just one of them

Fuck you, Alexi is a great guitar player... sure there a people who can play faster or with their hands crossed or whatever, but Alexi has a great style and he writes most Bodom stuff.... If you think Alexi is a loser then what the FUCK are you doing on this board ?

Justinschut, I too have found that swearing at people and insulting them is the best way to make them see your side of things. It's a very convincing argumentative strategy. Good job.

janez79 said:

so uhhhh...basically what you are saying is alexi isnt a good guitar player but he also is a good guitar player??...makes sense :Smug:

As intelligent and composed as Liquid Shadow is, and no matter how much merit he may carry in his posts, his sardonic and often sarcastic tone makes me want to vomit after I finish reading each short essay.. Of course, not swearing at people and making mindless accusations and blows at a persons personal interests or lifestyle makes your arguements that much more feasible, but does trying to put them down using intellect and witty remarks make your any better? I'd beg to differ..

This thread is nonsense.

U is not a word, and im closing this thread after the next fanboy blows his stack.

So shut up motherfuckers!
alexi is my hero for lifetime i got his face burned on my ass and he plays guitar like noone else!

so ..
fanboy enough?you can close it :loco:

iron_killers said:
you are a scumbag. feel free to kill yourself.

also, you people are terrible at photoshopping.

Ignore the the truth if you want then you fucking fanboy arsehole. You were probably one of the dickheads that hated him for leaving Pantera.

Status
Not open for further replies.