Biomechanical Tour

Nov 15, 2004
UK
www.biomechanical.co.uk
Hey dudes,

Took a small break to say hi to all of you who came @ the gigs for the past few days and to say a big thanks for all the support you have shown to the band so far!!

All the gigs have been awesome fun
with Newcastle and Milton Keynes toping the chart with the best crowd reaction and also best sound! There are a few new tracks played too (DNA Metastasis, Survival, Disintegration) so it's added fun for us plus a couple of our all time favourite metal tracks are thrown in to the mix too!

Needless to say Stampin Ground are incredible every single night and a great bunch of guys!! Special thanks goes to their merch guy (my brain is in a 'shut down mode' so no name for the dude but I'll make sure I mention him in the future :D ) who has taken care of our shirts/ CDs and provided us with the much fuel for this tour

Having a filming date tonight (23rd) in London so we are all really looking forward to it!

OK dudes back to the stinkmobile erm... our bus

See ya at the rest of the gigs :headbang:

You guys were amazing last night! (manchester)
I came all the way on my own lol, had a bit of trouble getting home tho but i am and its all good now :)
lol did u guys see me in the pit when stampin ground covered 'fucking hostile'? lol i just love that song.
You guys wer spot on with 'painkiller' may i add :D
Great to meet you guys too :)
Oh and John...nice hat! :p

Cazaline said:
You guys were amazing last night! (manchester)
I came all the way on my own lol, had a bit of trouble getting home tho but i am and its all good now :)
lol did u guys see me in the pit when stampin ground covered 'fucking hostile'? lol i just love that song.
You guys wer spot on with 'painkiller' may i add :D
Great to meet you guys too :)
Oh and John...nice hat! :p

He,he thanx! I love that hat :D

Great to finally meet you Cazaline, that gig was awesome for us! The support was great. The band is thinking going back for a headline at some point in the near future.
With 'Fucking Hostile' it was cool! I was just watching the band enjoying the performance and Adam gave me the mike for me to sing so I said 'fuck it' and jumped on stage, was good fun :)

Biomechanoid#001 said:
He,he thanx! I love that hat :D

Great to finally meet you Cazaline, that gig was awesome for us! The support was great. The band is thinking going back for a headline at some point in the near future.
With 'Fucking Hostile' it was cool! I was just watching the band enjoying the performance and Adam gave me the mike for me to sing so I said 'fuck it' and jumped on stage, was good fun :)

Yeah it was so cool meetin you :D
And omg i cant belive i missed you get up on stage like that haha awesome!
Will DEFINATLY see you guys again!!!
COME TO LIVERPOOOOOL!!!! hehe ;) :p

Cazaline said:
Yeah it was so cool meetin you :D
And omg i cant belive i missed you get up on stage like that haha awesome!
Will DEFINATLY see you guys again!!!
COME TO LIVERPOOOOOL!!!! hehe ;) :p

Yeah it was great fun! :cool:

On a different note , Good luck with the festival tomorrow,

all the bands kick total ass so it will be a storming night!!:headbang: :headbang: