Bitch about your life here.

aaaah! id seen this thread ages ago but decided to wait until a moment such as... now... to post.

right now my life is pretty much this: wake up every morning to go to school, where im failing every class. get stressed even during class because i didnt do the homework and the teachers look at me in a "dont come crying to me when you dont pass" way.
then school finishes, i drive like a maniac to get to work in time, where i stay for 4-6 hrs answering calls from people whose phones dont work. yes, im that person that gets yelled "i want to speak to your supervisor!" several times a day.
Then i finally get home at 8.30 pm and im too tired to do homework or study or do anything productive.
In my free time i have to do volunteer work, or else i wont graduate (if i even graduate at all, which wont make much of a difference in my life as im studying literature and its not like im going to get a good paying job anyway). its something that would normally be fun, im in charge of organizing 4 events at the city book fair, but im so stressed out and busy already im not even enjoying it.
To top it off, things at home have reached an all time awfulness peak, I'm going to get dragged to family therapy once a week where my parents can yell at me because im not affectionate and dont say good morning, or ask permission if i can go out (im 21!!!).
My 2 best friends are going off on january as exchange students and im gonig to stay here alone and even more miserable.

But well, today im happy enough, since its my day off :)

Violet! That's horrible :erk:

Shouldn't you tell someone about your problem and try to work out a new schedule? You have waaay too many things to do.

Poor girl *hugs*

I think my family is worse... my mom won't even let my brother go to a friend's house 2 miles away and he's 19...

I really can't do ANYTHING, I can't even go on my computer as muc has I'd like...

I hope everything improves for you...

thanks Caelestia

but as long as im irresponsible enough to have time to post here, i'll be alright :D

as for moms sucking... have you ever seen malcolm in the middle? thats my mom

except not as funny