Blabbermouth - Anthrax's Newsbreaker

''Who could possibly want this:

You Tube

if this is available:

You Tube''

Correction who could ever chose that high pitched fag bassists backing vocals over frankie's?

For me personally it's anything but a disappointment, personally for me Joey always was and will be the voice of anthrax. I saw 3 shows on the reunion tour and loved every second of it. Joey still has a great voice and there's no denying that. John also has a great voice but IMO his reach is far too limited to really be able to sing the older ANTHRAX cuts which happen to be my favourites. I saw ANTHRAX about 4-5 times with John Bush live and they were decent, but nothing more and they were down to playing 400-600 capacity clubs on the WCFYA tour (and some weren't even sold out!). Which is propbably why they started the reunion in the first place. At least here in Europe they played 1.500-2.000 capacity places again.

I agree Scott and Charlie have not treated John or Joey very well, they have shown themselves really oppertunist. there's definately not very much integrity left but I'd still go and see the classic line up lpay just because I love the music (and I also think SOWN was pretty good, saw them play on that tour)

none of these Dutch shows were sold on the WCFUA tour, they ha dtheire glory day's on the Euphoria tour with Suicidal in a packed Rijnhal Arnhem, 5000 peeps showed up!! There were no headline dates of POT, the came with Maiden. Last tour with Joey was in Zwolle with PE, place was half empty!! In the Bush years there biggest play was on the Dynamo festival, they headlined he 1st day. AFter that is was just club shows , around 500 in crowdnumber. My personal high was when I took over vocals in Paradiso Amsterdam on Bringthe Noize.

Our good friend Eddie Trunk, who formulaically delivers his famous "I'm friends with such and such" before saying absolutely nothing and pretending like someone asked him is basically a bad liar and has given it away that it is happening. If it wasn't for fucking self-serving dummies like Eddie Trunk, bands would actually have secrets.

I think bands know by now Eddie Trunk can't keep a secret.

Recording quality/mix aside, 150% Belladonna. I appreciate that people maybe got into thrax when bush was singing but he can't do the old stuff like the older fans remember. That shaaaat up shaaat up bit was always gay when bush did it. I liked bush but Joe kicked ass on the reunion.