Black Metal

Journeyman14

Get your ass to mars!
Sep 13, 2008
It's become horribly apparent that some of you peasants don't like Black Metal when you fucking should! While you do get shit like Burzum (UGH :ill:) there's amazing bands like Akercocke, 1349, Bal-Sagoth, Anaal Nathrakh, Sigh etc

Black Metal > Death Metal

For the most part anyway.

But yeah have some of this you non-believers!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate this kind of shit...

It sounds awful!

One of my favourite Black Metal bands is Abus. They released a new album earlier this year and it's fuckin amazing...

That's the first track off the album.

And this is one of their older songs:

Akercocke aren’t black metal. Well, not straight black metal anyway, they’re more blackened death metal, with progressive elements. But still, awesome band.

Anyway, I do enjoy quite a bit of black metal. From the classic bands through to the newer bands. A few of my favourites are Dissection, Tsjuder, Bathory, Emperor, Shining, Den Saakaldte, Celtic Frost (though you could put them in pretty much any genre you liked) and Diabolical Masquerade, who I believe are horribly underrated. Check them out, if you haven't already!

Bal-Sagoth

They're pure epicness, get their latest album.

The following is possibly the only black metal (or blackened thrash) that I will ever like, because black metal is fucking gay.

Desaster - blackened thrash from Gemany. Epic stuff.

And of course, Sarcofago - who were probably one of the most influental bands when it came to black metal, being one of the first (if not THE first) band to use corpsepaint and such as well. Anyone wo denies their influence is a fucking retard and need to start doing thei homework - 'vehad BM fanboys tellng me that Deathcrush spawned the second wave of black metal, and every single time I tell them to listen to this and then shoot themselves. Brutal suff.

It's become horribly apparent that some of you peasants don't like Black Metal when you fucking should! While you do get shit like Burzum (UGH :ill:) there's amazing bands like Akercocke, 1349, Bal-Sagoth, Anaal Nathrakh, Sigh etc

Black Metal > Death Metal

For the most part anyway.

I have a slight feeling this thread is aimed at me....... Boo black metal. I can't stand the rasp, or satanic lyrics.