Black metals biggest fans are ruining it?

Still, you can't go through life snarling at everything and expect to get ahead, or get laid.

:lol: .... good point

this is why most "true" black metal fans are teenagers ... and the ones that are older ... well they are in on the joke.

Décadent said:
Well no, it is a good program, but agreed, the black metal room is a a hub for the most intellectually lost metal fans in the entire universe. Shadow0fDeath is still the biggest joke to black metal on the entire internet.

Gah, just about everything I try to download spends six months remotely queued :erk: and the search feature is so bloody erratic...

Décadent said:
The "end all life" misanthropy thing is probably the most rediculous of all the BM beleifs, topping satanism without question. I cannot count the amount of bands I've read preaching about the destruction of mandkind and killing the weak, while in all likelyhood have never killed anyone and live in their parents basement. Fucking softcocks.

While I do find some degree of contradiction in bedroom black metallers expressing such violent misanthropy, I still think it makes much more sense than the all-encompassing stupidity of Satanism, but just about all of the various belief systems of BM elitists are built around delusions.

the biggest trick the music industry pulled on BM fans, was making them think that BM was gimmick and marketing free.

lurch70 said:
the biggest trick the music industry pulled on BM fans, was making them think that BM was gimmick and marketing free.

Most of the fans that you guys are calling out don't consider the bands that the "music industry" is controlling to be "True Black Metal". DIY is pretty much a must to get the deepest fans appreciation. And I assume those are the same fans your talking about.

Moonlapse said:
:OMG: Nick, get me some water.

:tickled:

I was listening to Beherit last night for the first time in a while and I remembered why I love that band so much. Beherit is everything black metal should be - dirty, raw, ugly as sin, horrendous to listen to, chilling, haunting, barbaric, morally corrupt and against anything and everything that you could consider decent or nice. More bands need to keep these things in mind when they're writing black metal.

Décadent said:
Beherit is everything black metal should be - dirty, raw, ugly as sin, horrendous to listen to, chilling, haunting, barbaric, morally corrupt and against anything and everything that you could consider decent or nice.

This description is going to make me finally go out and buy some Beherit.

just make sure it's not this one. this was some of the shittyist shit of all the shitty shit I've ever shittin' heard.

49_1_b.JPG

SHIT