Black Rose Immortal: Just how many tomes have you listened to it?

Black Rose Immortal: Just how many times have you listened to it?

• under 10 times

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • 10 - 20 times

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • 20 - 50 times

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • 50 - 100 times

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • 100 - 200 times

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • 200 - 400 times

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • 400 - 800 times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • above 800 times, honest

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters

changso

Neverending dreamer...
Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
Well, I'm aware that Black Rose Immortal is probably "THE" Opeth Classic or should I say the most recurrent song to be listed among the favorites by a numerous amount of fans. Without speaking of an exact number, I'm asking you for an average. Anyway, just pick up the most plausible category :)

where the hell is my wall paper changso

Don't worry Thorns, I'm currently making it.

I created a wallpaper that took me a decent amount of time but I didn't like the final results so I'm now back to the starting point. On top of this, my job currently takes 50 hours of my time per week, hell I've hard time on sleep :Smug:

Anyway, it's longer than expected but this way, the overall quality isn't going to suffer.

All my apologies for the waiting...:)

Originally posted by changso

Don't worry Thorns, I'm currently making it.

I created a wallpaper that took me a decent amount of time but I didn't like the final results so I'm now back to the starting point. On top of this, my job currently takes 50 hours of my time per week, hell I've hard time on sleep :Smug:

Anyway, it's longer than expected but this way, the overall quality isn't going to suffer.

All my apologies for the waiting...:)

:D :D :D

HEY! you changed your name! what a con, just because you have the power. i mean whats the point, why, idiot, bastard, wanker, cunt. anywho im shocked at you Downfall, how many opeth albums do you have?

Russell? :err: Ooooooooh, right. I thought someone else had your same exact avatar. Huh!

BRI. Hm. Well, there was those first two months in the car, after that came the obsession with lyrics. Since, I'd say the random album switching at home and in the car would put me at the 200-400 mark.

I "voted" 100 - 200 times, I never counted, but I know that listening to an album 100 times is VERY much. Morningrise is definitely the Opeth album that I've played most of all, so it might as well be a lot more than 200, maybe 500? 1000? Don't know really...

Originally posted by _Transparent_
HEY! you changed your name! what a con, just because you have the power. i mean whats the point, why, idiot, bastard, wanker, cunt.

:lol: Anyone can change their username, they just have to PM Mark :p It means no more religious debates every time I explain my username to someone... and I didn't like the anti religion vibe i think the last one had, you queen-motherfucker :D

Russell
"...and I didn't like the anti religion vibe i think the last one had" you queen-motherfucker :D

I thought there was something wrong with my screen. Then I realized you were just being subtle with the double 'L'... and there was a strange vibe with the name. I thought you might change it a while back, but it never happened. Now just change your title to "Queen Mo-Fo" and the transformation will be complete. :p