Black Sessions DVD

scott89

Scotatonia
Oct 26, 2006
Northern Ireland, UK
What are you're favourite performance(s) on the Black Sessions DVD?

Mine would be Teargas, I Break, Tonight's Music, Burn The Remberance and Evidence...

:headbang:

I think Chrome is the best performance on all parts, which is awesome because I love that track. Also Murder is pulled off really well. Contrary to that I think the first two tracks are pretty poor.

Awsome DVD, some were a bit annoyed by its design, but i was so chuffed to get it in the box set, Anathema released theres as a DVD.

Fav tracks for me, Tonights music, Deadhouse

some where annoyed by the design of the actual box itself? i thot it looked reli kul, jus stil not sure of wat it represents lol or do u mean the way it came with the single cds inside along with the dvd and booklet? i also loved that lol

some where annoyed by the design of the actual box itself? i thot it looked reli kul, jus stil not sure of wat it represents lol or do u mean the way it came with the single cds inside along with the dvd and booklet? i also loved that lol

ughh

Murder was beautifully done aspecially considering the fact that it's not Jonas growling on the record.
I loved Chrome and Teargas too...
Ghost of the Sun was a little weak and Criminals lacked heaviness indeed

just a quick question... this dvd.... is it part of the black sessions box set?
i thought that was just a "best of" double CD. if its got a concert on it then ill run out and buy it now.

I liked Tonight's Music the best on that DVD, they seemed to put alot on that song. There are others but that song was terrific. Another song that sounds so good live. I thought the version of For My Demons was kinda so-so on this DVD but when I saw them live in my hometown a couple months ago, that song sounds amazing live. Evidence is another song that sounds even better live then on cd.

yeah its played a tad faster like "I am Nothing", pretty normal for a live gig though
Very good quality sound for live gig, good perfomance, a lack of crowd noise which is porbably more of a good thing I guess..
As far as the box set goes not complaining because it is an awesome double cd compiliation of great songs Katatonia had to release their best clean vocal stuff eventually, and it has their awesome b sides too....

Kat rock like that .. Making rare songs not rare and easily available I mean on the other compilation they released it has like every single ep all on a doble cd they released up to that point all for like 24 bucks

I liked Tonight's Music the best on that DVD, they seemed to put alot on that song. There are others but that song was terrific. Another song that sounds so good live. I thought the version of For My Demons was kinda so-so on this DVD but when I saw them live in my hometown a couple months ago, that song sounds amazing live. Evidence is another song that sounds even better live then on cd.

For my Demons destroyed on the DVD