blackened disco metal

To all of those who think this request is a joke...

...Had you heard the song Lord Kur was talking about, A Sunset Song by Sigh, you'd understand that this is a genre that... needs to be.

I will also look into Kovenant, then.

I don't think you could call Sigh a Disco BM band:zombie:

Maybe this person means not disco but techno, that would make more sense.. Sigh is awesome, let me think.. the Kovenant as mentionned, Samael has explored techno to good effect, and Forgotten Sunrise is neat, Vintersorg sound techno/disco in some instances.

To all of those who think this request is a joke...

...Had you heard the song Lord Kur was talking about, A Sunset Song by Sigh, you'd understand that this is a genre that... needs to be.

I will also look into Kovenant, then.

You know I've always had this weird subliminal affinity for disco/metal combinations. most of what I've heard was in my head or by accident as a brief spar between me and a drummer as a gag. Last year I started recording my guitar riff ideas and using drum loops to just give me a rough idea what the feel would be like for certain parts. It evolved and now I think this could be a legit genre. Check out what I got so far on http://www.myspace.com/tumult this is all very rough and my first experience recording my ideas digitally. Hoping that I can get my bro Shane McFee to lend his experience and expertise with the rest of the recordings

I know this isn't suffocation or anything but it's a start to something exciting for me atleast

ChrisP