Blackwater Park Re-release

White Cluster

Aug 14, 2001
Delaware
Visit site
I live in the United States in Delaware. I recently came across in a punk rock/metal store the above cd. I will rip them and put them up somewhere but they are just about average. There is nothing really spectacular about the songs.

Cheers
Chris

I think they're greeaatt :p 2 new, all acoustic Opeth songs, with excellent vocals... can't get much better... I would prefer to hear versions with drums and bass as well at some point tho...

Powerslave@: The video is cool, but nothing major... Mostly Mikael playing harvest then some shots of the band in the studio... The second disc runs for something like seven (guess) minutes. A really cool, slipcase (with the O on it)and artwork without the Opeth logo on, and its just a re-issue, not remaster..

You don't get a great deal for another £15 (in my case), but I think it was worth it :)

Hm, since I don't have Blackwater Park (I know.. I know...) I'm getting this anyway, do you know if it's available in Europe? I'm going to Athens for the Rockwave Festival in July and I'm planning on getting lots of cds (REALLY cheap over there).

The packaging of the cd is pretty cool. I definately like the slip case with the "O" on it. I paid around $18 for it but seeming how it does not come out in the USA until July i figured it would be ok. It is a must for any fan. Also, I am hoping that they do not re-release anything else again since I know have multiple copies of each album except still life.

Yeah, I'll have two orchids and two BWPs after this. I still don't know what to do with the old ones, since I don't like redundancy in my CD rack.