*~Bleh~*

psykopain said:
is it just me or does her thighs look kinda big in spike's pic of her.
It's just you. (Ignore the 'other one' :bah: )

Vile Mistress said:
She does look fine the way she is, I do believe that....if I was sitting that way, I think my thighs would look just as monsterous lol...

*Crouches*
YUP! Just as I suspected:dopey:
Hey! I was lying there! :eek:

Actually.... do it again? :Smug:

And as far as the pics go.....

@VM: Pfft! :p

ANYONE can paste a link from an OFFICIAL WEBSITE... You find the pics I sourced (which ARE better by the way! :p ) somewhere else on the web..... and I'll give you a cookie (actually, I'll give you a whole lot more than a cookie! :heh: )

Christ people, if VM was to sigh one more time... it would become a MOAN..... I relinquish her to your most capable hands... and what do you do..... you neglect her... shame on you! :p

:rolleyes:

*Takes Missy-Ma'am by the hand... and leads her away from you untrustworthy people*

Pfft, it may not be so much a case that your hips are large..... so much as it may be that your waist is actually small. ;)

Hell, I could probably get both my hands to go around that, thumb to pinky..... then again, that might have something to do with my hands too. :rolleyes:

:Smug:

Hell, I could probably get both my hands to go around that, thumb to pinky..... then again, that might have something to do with my hands too.

Hahaha, you are very right Spike, could be because of your super-de-duper bendy hands....;)

ty Psy!:oops: :cool: o_O

Pringles are soooooooo yummy, I have been eating them for breakfast the past few mornings...healthy, eh? lol....They are just so hard to resist, same with mint cookies<3

*giggles*

Vile Mistress said:
Hahaha, you are very right Spike, could be because of your super-de-duper bendy hands....;)

ty Psy!:oops: :cool: o_O

Pringles are soooooooo yummy, I have been eating them for breakfast the past few mornings...healthy, eh? lol....They are just so hard to resist, same with mint cookies<3

*giggles*
As tasty as pringles are (and they ARE tasty) something leads me to beleive that the problem may actually be a self control issue as far as 'resisting the urges' go.... I'll be DAMNED if I can put my finger on what makes me think this though.... :rolleyes:

And no, it's definitely 'cos of teh trim taut and teriffic tummeh. ;)