Blind Guardian, Atlanta (Dec 8th) Roll Call!

Well... I don't think we were considering Leaves Eyes as an 'opener.' But yeah I'm guessing that they will 'open' the show.

I'll be there, and wearing a PPUSA shirt. If I can find it, I'll wear a PPUSA III shirt with Blind Guardian on it, so I can 'show the flag' and be 'that guy.' :lol:

Exploding Ned told me he was going to be there, which is almost as rare an appearance at a show as Glenn's. :eek:

Also, my friend Peter/'Alexi' said he'd be there with his GF.

Looks like there will be at least 30 people at the show! :kickass:

Also, I don't think the Roxy has a coat-check....I can't think of where they'd put it. :erk:

well, as usual, here I am stuck with a spare ticket at the last minute. :erk:

Does anyone need a ticket, or know someone who does? I would be willing to let it go for half what I paid through TicketBastard, which was 29.50

so let's say 15 dollars and it's yours. Send me a PM if you're interested and I'll send my phone number so we can meet at the Roxy for the exchange.

This is the last year I'm worrying about anyone besides MYSELF and Patrick when it comes to concerts. :bah:

Thanks,

~Hoyt.

Okay, looks like I have two in tow - a friend and a sorority sister. My cousin may or may not show.

Damn I'm excited.

well, as usual, here I am stuck with a spare ticket at the last minute. :erk:

Does anyone need a ticket, or know someone who does? I would be willing to let it go for half what I paid through TicketBastard, which was 29.50

so let's say 15 dollars and it's yours. Send me a PM if you're interested and I'll send my phone number so we can meet at the Roxy for the exchange.

This is the last year I'm worrying about anyone besides MYSELF and Patrick when it comes to concerts. :bah:

Thanks,

~Hoyt.
I'd be there in a heartbeat if it I didn't need a plane ticket to get there. :erk: Looks like you have a great group going there! Hope you all have a blast and tell us all about it. :kickass:

i'm going! the hell with being sick...i feel back to 90%.

there is no way i can miss this....ATL is too deprived of metal shows!

WE ARE FOLLOWING THE WILL OF THE ONE!

I'll be there with a Dream Theater hoodie on, if someone sees me say HELLO.

So typically what time has Blind Guardian gone on in other venues?
I really need to know what time they are going on so that I don't miss them.

I can't get a hold of anyone at the Roxy at all.

Thanks,
Robin

So typically what time has Blind Guardian gone on in other venues?
I really need to know what time they are going on so that I don't miss them.

I can't get a hold of anyone at the Roxy at all.

Thanks,
Robin

Supposedly it's doors at 8 show at 9, but, as discussed in the Jaxx thread, they have started the show earlier than announced by the venue in some cases. I suggest you should be inside the venue at no later than 8:30 if you want to watch Leaves' Eyes. 9:30 to be sure to catch all of BG.