Blind Guardian, Atlanta (Dec 8th) Roll Call!

yeah the show was fantastic! and it was great seeing so many of the ProgPower alumni there. It was odd seeing Glenn is something other than a Hawaiian shirt. heh heh. I was even able to meet the incomparable, unstoppable MeMaw! HUZZAH!!! that was the highlight of my evening - well, that and singing the Bard's Song with all of you! :kickass: ...oh, and receiving Majesty was cool as hell too.

Mema was thrilled to meet you Hoyt. I pointed out Glenn, and her son took her up to meet him too. I've known her about 10 years and she is almost unstoppable. She did a 3 day round trip to Vagas to see Van Helsing's curse with us this year. She sat in the front row and banged her little head the entire time, and had Mark Wood grinning more than once.

WoW! - we gotta do this more often! :headbang:
Agreed.
Mema-leaves.jpg

Mema-leaves2.jpg

Dang, yummy, Stake and Sheik.
We almost joined ya. Instead, we went to Taco Cabana, which ruled as always. :worship:

It's also a lot quicker than St&Sh, which proved useful on a WREKage night. :)

Lucas...... :puke:

Hello I guess guess it wasn't ment for us to meet at the shows to bad you seem like a very cool girl.I went to 3 shows and I agree that it was cool listening to majesty in atlanta but from the 3 shows nc.atl and orl I have to say that they look the best musically in the orlando one inclusive better than the 2002 show in fl reguards to you my friend.:headbang: :kickass: stay in touch:headbang:

Only complain was the line.. I have NEVER been in such cold weather in my entire life. I was freezing!!! Oh, and I could not go in McDuffs because I am under 21... :mad:

And you want to move to the East Coast? :lol:
poor Vanessita! You will see what "I was freezing" is all about :heh:

Nice to see some of you here, and yes, Glenn was not wearing his hawaiian shirt, I commented that to his wife. :lol: What a great show, wish I could have gone to New Orleans, too. Only complain was the line.. I have NEVER been in such cold weather in my entire life. I was freezing!!! Oh, and I could not go in McDuffs because I am under 21... :mad:
Heh, what was it? Like 45 degrees? You need to toughen up. :lol: It was 28 and very, VERY windy in Philly where Drew and I had to wait in line for a looooong time. Yet, some people were out there in t-shirts. Yea, they said they were cold, but didn't want to swelter in a coat when they got inside. We found this nifty little thing called a "Coat Check" where we could put both coats on one hanger for a mere $3. Must spread the word. :saint:

AMBR, it was about the same in Atlanta. It was a -cold- day, no matter where you are from. It was cold enough that at one point we thought they had opened the doors because the line was moving. In the end, it seems, it was just people moving closer together for warmth like a bunch of metal penguins.

Yeah AMBR it was -coold- I live in Miami, don't think I EVER was in that kind of weather (someone told me it was 20 degrees that night).

Paula, I'll make it to the eastcoast someday, and I'll get very used to the weather. I guess I just wasn't prepared, the jackets I buy in Florida are for "Florida Winter", not real winter ;)

And I don't know why that man didn't let me in at the bar. I guess the first thing he said was I had to be 21, so I didn't want to show my I.D. so I pretended to be from Germany, too :lol:.. didn't work.. he asked for my passport and then told me I had to leave. :( I should have just showed my I.d.

Wow.. it "fits" (for me) haha they are still boring anyways.. like Lacuna+Evanescense
:lol: :heh:

:ill: :lol: