Bloodbath

theater66

New Metal Member
Jun 16, 2008
Just found out that Mikael has a side project and that Dano Swano was in it, can you give me an idea what the music is like, anything like the music in opeth or is it just brutual, cheers.

Pretty straight-ahead, classic sounding DM.

I probably wouldn't call them straight-up old school death metal, though some songs are most definitely like that, a lot of the songs are quite techincal for old school DM. Either way, a very good band and yes it's pretty brutal.

Peter sings on NMF, Resurrection through carnage has mike. But even without Mikael, NMF is one of the top 3 Death Metal albums of all time.

Comparing bloodbath to pink floyd is pretty silly, little boy.

Bloodbath is absolutely awesome. Mike appeared on 3 releases (Resurrection Through Carnage, Unblessing the Purity mini-CD and a demo which I believe was called Breeding Death [a homage to Metallica?]), through their best release, Nightmare Made Flesh, has Peter Tagtgren of Hypocrisy on vocals doing an awe-inspiring job as a very brutal-sounding death metal vocalist.

Highly recommended if you like death metal.

^bloodbath are not brutal compared to death metal bands its what i like about them