bloodbath's #1 BRUTAL track??

very tough choice....cancer of the soul?
i think Peter Tägtgren adds just that little bit more brutality then Åkerfeldt

Can't decide between Weak Aside and Blasting The Virginb0rn...

Iesous sounds pretty brutal too though, but I don't think I heard it enough times to actually say I 'know' the song, so I'm not sure if I'm even in the right way of thinking about his level of brutality. Besides, it's the only track I heard from TFM.
:loco:

Breeding Death, I have to work hard to not scream my guts out when the I SEE-part starts.

FFFFF, gotta listen to it again.

I´ll go with `Bastard Son Of God` for sure, the bit halfway through where they go into another riff with blasts under it is just so incredibly brutal

its so hard to say when considering their whole discography. I reckon most of RTC is worthy, and from the new album I'd probably say Mock the Cross, I can't get enough of that song. But then again, heaps of the songs of the new album are brutal as! ... fuck its too hard. maybe outnumbering the day or feeding the undead but yeh too hard.

edit: just listening to bastard son of god and this bit:

The sky embedded in the death of a nova
Effigy is seen in a second of light
No voice in the crack of his mouth
Bastard son of God

is so tough. not necessarily the lyrics but that bit in general. unreal.

This is turning is a 'favourite BB track' thread, rather than 'most brutal BB track', which often happens in similar cases, when for example asked for favourite drummers, people will often mention the drummer of their favourite band (regardless if (s)he's good or not), rather than their favourite drummer.

Since TFM/UTP are by far the most brutal things BB have released so far, this thread should be dominated by songs from those releases, instead I see many RTC/NMF songs mentioned, weird...