bloodbath's new album 2007..

To me, it wouldn't really matter if Mike or Peter fronted the band again...they both did amazing jobs. BUT, I would love if on one song, there was a sexy death metal duet where Mike and Peter caressed each other with some lovely low tones. :)

Imagine if Dan came back, and both Mike and Peter jumped in to record vocals, and then imagine if Mike, Peter AND Dan growled together on one song, hahaha. :loco:

DAN SWANO IS GOD!

seriously, Edge Of Sanity, Pan.Thy.Moniuin and Bloodbath are some of the best bands ever!

Yeah, no kidding - right after Psycroptic, Behemoth, Nile, Vomitory, Goratory, Disgorge, Impaled, Ghoul, Nunslaughter, Hypocrisy, Skinless, My Dying Bride, Dying Fetus, Misery Index, Criminal Element, Suffocation, DAATH, Mayhem, Burzum, Satyricon, Demolition Hammer, Windir, Bathory, Fleshgrind, Sodom, Kreator, Slayer, Vaginal Jesus, Anal Cunt....

Yeah, no kidding - right after Psycroptic, Behemoth, Nile, Vomitory, Goratory, Disgorge, Impaled, Ghoul, Nunslaughter, Hypocrisy, Skinless, My Dying Bride, Dying Fetus, Misery Index, Criminal Element, Suffocation, DAATH, Mayhem, Burzum, Satyricon, Demolition Hammer, Windir, Bathory, Fleshgrind, Sodom, Kreator, Slayer, Vaginal Jesus, Anal Cunt....

I approve but you forgot Opeth and Rapture ! :cool:

i didnt read the entire article, has the album been given a name or anything along those lines?

i didnt read the entire article, has the album been given a name or anything along those lines?

A name..? boy thats the last thing you should be thinking about.

first they have to find a new guitarist, drummer (i think thats what they said), and a new vocalist. I doubt we will see a new album this year, but i bet we will see a new DM album in which i am so cited for lulz

EDIT** im just repeating what i read, there is a lack of communication on the matter (not trying to be bashful), and there hasnt been an update on the matter since this was posted.

sorry, i was going by the name of the thread. "album for 2007" so i figured maybe something was already in progress

sorry, i was going by the name of the thread. "album for 2007" so i figured maybe something was already in progress

dont be sorry, i was decieved the same way.

everytime i visit these forums i am anxious to here a thread titled "NEW BLOODBATH ALBUM IN THE WORKS" or something along the line of that, but my hopes are shot to hell everytime lulz.. only in my dreams.:cry:

I guess someone never heard of a thing called "opinion"

and wow, look at that, you can name a bunch of bands, congratulation. :lol:

I bet Dan will release a new DM-album before Bloodbath does.

This really can happen. Yup.

To me, it wouldn't really matter if Mike or Peter fronted the band again...they both did amazing jobs. BUT, I would love if on one song, there was a sexy death metal duet where Mike and Peter caressed each other with some lovely low tones. :)

Bwahahahahahha!!! That sounded sooo fucking gay dude...

It wouldn't help at all for touring, but they could always copy ceremonial oath with the carpet album and have one singer do half the album and another do the second half.